Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Theres nothing I love more than a gradient effect nail...well, there are other things I love more than a nail design but, um...Bah! You know what I mean. ~Sam-E #nailart

Ombre+Nail+Art+Tutorial
Ombre+Nail+Art+Tutorial

Download whole gallery
Make your own nail polish! Must try this one day!
Make your own nail polish!  Must try this one day!

Download whole gallery
Nail Art
Nail Art

Download whole gallery
Theres nothing I love more than a gradient effect nail...well, there are other things I love more than a nail design but, um...Bah! You know what I mean. ~Sam-E #nailart
Theres nothing I love more than a gradient effect nail...well, there are other things I love more than a nail design but, um...Bah! You know what I mean. ~Sam-E #nailart

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment